Microcrystalline porcelain applicable objects
Rhinoplasty | Yamagen | Chin | Flat facial features
Microcrystalline porcelain treatment time
About 1 hour
Microcrystalline porcelain operation process
- Discuss with the doctor and decide on the treatment site
- Explain the pre- and post-operative precautions
- The patient signs the treatment consent form
- The treatment site is photographed.
- Cleaning and disinfection
- The use of topical or local injection anesthetics
- Postoperative photographs
- Ice compresses
- Follow-up visits one to two weeks after surgery
Principle of Microcrystalline Porcelain
Microcrystalline porcelain is a kind of biological soft ceramic with 100% biocompatibility and biodegradability. Its main structure and composition are Calcium Hydroxylapatite injection. The size of the microcrystalline ceramic ball is between 25 and 45 microns, which is composed of calcium ions and phosphate ions that are originally present in human tissues. When injected into the tissues, these stable and smooth microcrystalline ceramic balls will form a skeleton, allowing the new collagen to be interlaced in the tissues to cling to it. The stable and soft structure creates the best result with long-lasting curative effect and no displacement.
Comparison of Microcrystalline Porcelain with other common injection-type fillers (Hyaluronic acid/Yadmei)
|Filler||Microcrystalline porcelain||Yadmei||Double beauty||Hyaluronic acid|
|Approved by the Department of Health||Have||Have||Have||Have|
|Validity period||12-18 months||7 years (above)||January to March||6~12 months|
|raw material||Hydroxy Calcium Phosphate||Polyacrylamide||Collagen||Hyaluronic acid|
|Product Features||Good shapeability||Good durability||Cheaper||Strong water absorption|
|Treatment site||First choice for rhinoplasty/chin pad||Wide range filling||More suitable for|
fine line treatment
|Suitable for plump cheeks, tear grooves, nasolabial folds, etc.|
|Product advantages||Beautiful shape and long effect||Long maintenance time||low cost||Soft touch|
|Product shortcomings||Slight swelling after surgery, which disappears in about 48 hours||Can not be decomposed, the compound is not human body composition||Need to fill large volume||Short validity period, easier to move|
Advantages of microcrystalline porcelain treatment
|Compatible and safe||US FDA, European Union CE, Taiwan Department of Health certification (Medical Device Input No. 019007).|
|Longer duration||Compared with other filling injections for rhinoplasty, microcrystalline porcelain can maintain a longer period of time, up to 18-24 months.|
|Shape nature||Compared with hyaluronic acid and collagen, microcrystalline porcelain treatment can provide better structural support for tissues.|
|Used globally||Since 1995, countries around the world have accumulated more than one million doses, and its safety has passed market certification and testing.|
|Not easy to move||Stable synthetic formula, easy to set shape without displacement, shape three-dimensional and aesthetic.|
|Decomposability||Non-permanent, it is a biocompatible and completely decomposable plasticizer.|
|Short recovery period||The latest generation of injection implants can stimulate collagen proliferation and maintain long-term effects, and shorten the recovery period with minimal trauma.|
Essential knowledge of microcrystalline porcelain
(1) How many clinics do you know use parallel imports?
Some unhealthy medical and aesthetic clinics, in order to make a low price call for customers, import parallel imports. However, the path is unknown, and there is no low-temperature vacuum storage during transportation, and there is no original warranty, so the effect of microcrystalline porcelain rhinoplasty is often reduced.
It is recommended that before the treatment, you can ask the nursing staff to show you the packaging first, and add a note on the pre-operative consent form that the clinic should not use parallel imports, so as not to affect the quality of the treatment.
(2) Do you know that some clinics and medical clinics will dilute the treatment?
Some medical beauty centers will use diluted microcrystalline porcelain to reduce costs, but the diluted microcrystalline porcelain will greatly affect the curative effect and the shaping effect. The best prevention method is recommended, which can be added in the preoperative consent form Description.
(3) Do you know the department of the doctor who administers microcrystalline porcelain for you?
There are many cases of failure of microcrystalline porcelain treatment, all because of the lack of evaluation and treatment by professional doctors, which results in poor postoperative effects of microcrystalline porcelain treatment. It is strongly recommended that you confirm the doctor’s experience and related cases before seeing a doctor, or search the Internet for their treatment evaluation word-of-mouth, so as not to lose too much.
Four characteristics of microcrystalline porcelain treatment
- Insist on using the original domestic agent brand of microcrystalline porcelain, and the quality and safety are guaranteed.
- Transparent operation management process, aseptic packaging process, a good choice for you to feel at ease!
- The pre-operative consent form specifies and clearly states your rights and interests and adheres to the medical profession.
- Dermatologists personally diagnose and treat, make detailed preoperative consultations, and give the most correct advice, so that you can present the most natural beauty.
Microcrystalline Porcelain Rhinoplasty/Padded Chin Home Care
- Please apply ice or cold compress to the injection site immediately after the operation to help relieve redness and bruises. It is recommended to still need intermittent ice for 48 hours until the swelling gradually subsides.
- A few days after the treatment, the treated area may feel a little numb, which is normal, and the redness of the skin may last for 3-5 days, usually within a week and gradually return to normal skin color.
- The injection area should be gently cleaned within 48 hours after the microcrystalline porcelain injection, and avoid rubbing or pressing hard. Depending on the situation, use antibiotic ointments or oral pain relievers as recommended by your doctor.
- If you have subcutaneous bleeding (bruising) two days after treatment, you need to follow the doctor’s advice and do not use the medicine yourself; and take care to avoid contact with skin care products or cosmetics.
- Within one week after the injection of microcrystalline porcelain, avoid going to high-temperature places or high exposure to the sun until the swelling and redness subsides.
- Within 1 to 2 weeks after treatment, you will feel a tightness at the injection site. After a period of time, the treatment area will become soft, allowing you to obtain natural and significant results.